JOIN A TEAM
THAT IS COMPACT IN SIZE, YET LARGE OF HEART.
Reward yourself with a rewarding career.
Located in the heart of Carlsbad, California, Hospice of the North Coast is a non-profit hospice agency serving North County San Diego since 1980. We hire passionate individuals eager to join our agency mission: to deliver compassionate, personalized care to patients and their families during end-of-life transitions.
Our clinical team is dedicated to delivering optimal patient care and support through traditional hospice practices as well as pain management modalities and integrated therapies that care for the body, mind, and spirit. We service a small geographic area, minimizing travel time and ensuring rapid response to patients in need.
HNC hires individuals who wish to thrive on playing a unique role in a person’s life. They are compassionate clinicians and administrative staff who take pride in serving as advocates for each and every patient and who are fulfilled by being part of a very intimate stage of life. Collectively we serve patients, their families, and the community. HNC offers a competitive salary, vacation, and benefits package. If your professional goals align with our mission, please review our current list of available positions and apply online.
• Competitive salaries
• 401K with company match
• Medical plan paid 95% by HNC
• Dental and vision coverage
• Life insurance
• Long term disability
• Generous PTO
• Aflac supplemental insurance
• On-going staff education across all departments
• Paid CHPN certification for nurses
• Dynamic, continuously evolving work atmosphere
• Supportive leadership team
• Our team thrives on patient care and takes pride in the impact
we make on each family
• Employee recognition through internal events such as company
picnics, holiday parties and community-based activities
• Patient perks committee which engages residents at
local RCFE communities
• Global partnership with Nkhoma Hospital in Malawi Africa
• Annual memorial events for lost loved ones such as the Butterfly
Release and Light Up A Life, open to the community
• Grief support for families and employees through
Hope Bereavement Center with unique programs such as music
and art therapy, yoga, and on-going bereavement communications
What HNC Employees are Saying
“The opportunity to have authentic conversations with families and patients is something that I look forward to when coming to work. In addition, being an advocate for someone who is within their last days is something that I find honor in.” 4>
- Jehrel, MSW
“I love being part of a culture that sees me as a whole person, values teamwork, professional development, and self-care.” 4>
- Marisa, MSW
"The support from staff on a day to day basis is incredible. You really feel like you are part of a team. The focus HNC puts on self-care for employees makes every day worthwhile and meaningful."4>
- Kristi, RN